Wednesday, April 13, 2011

SENIN, 11 APRIL 2011

Sulit tidur lantaran kepikiran presentasi dadakan besok pagi.makalah filsafat hukum islam berbahasa inggris belum siap. Dalam bahasa inggris saya baru menguasai dalam tulisan saja. Untuk berbicara belum bisa lancar. Entah karena apa saya malas untuk belajar berbicara.
Tonight, there are many words that I have to explain them tomorrow. I don’t know, what the first sentences I speak in my presentation. I feel there is something in my mind orders me to work slowly. Just trust with the power of kepepet.
I have good way to explain well. But I don’t know the situation tomorrow. I hope I can do my planning. I will write what I say to the audiences. It will help me speak fluently without thinking.
I have not spoken with English for long time. of course i feel very difficult to say everything with English. Just try and try. I have many times to study and prepare for presentation tomorrow. Help me God.

No comments:

Post a Comment